2017-01-30

As we are just about to finish the first month of 2017 #CoreSkills4all

Started this journey back in March last year when sent to KL, Malaysia to be a validated BC regional leadership and teacher trainer ... could not be happier as this is a journey I am passionate about following: I am convinced Core Skills are pivotal for our education systems.

What I take with me is an amazing experience -wherever I may be- ... it is about sharing and specially getting the tools to make a difference, to look for an impact to transform or modify/adapt teaching experiences in the classrooms, aiming for our students/pupils/learners to look ahead for a brighter future using core skills intuitively.

#CoreSkills4all


http://www.smilebox.com/playBlog/4e4455774e444d7a4f546b3d0d0a&blogview=true

No comments:

Post a Comment